Subject: [Leica] FS: Big Printer!
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:51:16 -0700

A bit of a crap shoot, I know, but I'm selling my Epson 9880 for *local
pickup* (Palo Alto, CA). Comes with stand and a lot of new extra ink
cartridges (220ml) and an extra maintenance cartridge. Works absolutely
perfectly and prints beautifully up to 44" wide by as long as the role of
paper goes. Prints as small as 81/2x11.
$1,500: truly a great price if you're in the market for the most current
printhead technology Epson offers.
Thanks,
Bob

--