Subject: [Leica] FS: 2014 Calendar
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:13:54 -0700

Doug Herr OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: 2014 Calendar

> Now available for ordering (I'm ordering a printing tonight)
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/

Hi Doug & CREW!
I'd like to encourage all LUG folks to purchase Doug Herr's 2014 Calendar.
You all know you are going to have to buy a calendar, no question. Some
folks two or more just like myself and since Doug has been producing his
calendar with the most incredible wildlife photographs I've ever seen I've
had his calendars hanging in my office and home every year ! This year? Look
at the sample's he posted. He is absolutely one of a kind in consistency
year after year!

Just because I've given it  a plug on the LUG that's only so I could reach
the bunch of you without writing some 1000 posts! :-( I have enough to do.
:-) So the lot of you get an order in to Doug personally with your order
right now! As soon as you've finished reading this post! Thank you very
much.

Doug's order address:  wildlightphoto. com  Please go here to order. Thank
you.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)