Subject: [Leica] Raw with Fuji X100S
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:22:33 +0200

Gerry,

I'm very happy with Capture One, I've never test Aperture, I'm testing LR5
and it works very nice too, IMHO the combo Capture One / LR5 allows you
process in different kinds and for certain styles LR5 can be be better,
mainly in smooth greys transitions.

Cheers
Lluis

El 10/09/2013, a las 22:22, Gerry Walden <gerry.walden at me.com> escribi?: