Subject: [Leica] TWILIGHT - Lluis
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 19:05:21 +0200

Hi Ted

Thank you very much for your comments, the photo was taken in the most
unexpected time and place, when I went into the waiting room of the doctor's
visit saw the light and the woman, took the camera and shoot without
thinking (KISS), there is nothing mysterious, I do not  understand
"Twilight" as something scaryng, maybe it's my understanding of English,  I
liked also the color version and I will post it.

Thank you very much for your help Ted on how to analyze the images, always
of great value.

Thanks also to the other comments received from other friends, I apologize
for not commenting the other photos, I have a cold and I want to be fully
recovered for the next week.

Cheers
Lluis

El 09/09/2013, a las 05:26, tedgrant at shaw.ca escribi?: