Subject: [Leica] TWILIGHT - Lluis
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 20:26:16 -0700

Lluis Ripoll SHOWED:

> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/L1035086BN.jpg.html>

Hi Lluis,

One can read some kind of scary things into this scene simply because of the
lighting effect. This is "seeing with imagination and allowing yourself to
see something strange happening in the lighting.

Would it work on every TWILIGHT situation?  No, but what you saw and shot
was due to your imagination and of what the scene may mean in your thoughts.
And does it work for the requested photo? Yes I think so. As it doesn't have
any kind of happy smiling kind of feeling. More creepy than feeling good!.

It doesn't always have to be right in your face seeing. Simply because quite
often a subtle light and a scene as we see here kind of creating a
questioning of. "What is going on here?" A kind of lighting effect creating
a question?

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] TWILIGHT - Lluis)