Subject: [Leica] twilight SONNY! :-)
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 23:07:43 -0500

WAIT! stop the presses!

Dr. Ted, I already said it wasn't a fireworks shot.  howcum you judge it
like that?

If you didn't know it was me, you'd take one look at the dark image with
peeling paint, the red glow on the right, the glow in the sky with what?  A
burst of fireworks?  Dang!

Maybe I should have posted it in black and white and said Chris shot it!

;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny