Subject: [Leica] twilight
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 11:21:20 -0500

Didn't actually shoot this over  the week, but I had actually never looked
at the image, because the set, as fireworks were not that great.  We were
back at the house after a long 4th of July outing, and decided not to walk
the three blocks to the river to see the show.

So, today I opened lightroom, and right there was this image, never edited,
and barely seen even by me.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=3064

Fireworks, no, Twilight, works I think.  ;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/