Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Problem
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert G Adler)
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 07:10:42 -0700

Try opening a new "test" Catalogue. Import the file folder holding those
files as you normally do.
If OK then original catalogue has problem. If not then files have problem.
If catalogue problem you can open original catalogue and test it's
integrity.
If file problem perhaps you converted jpgs to DNGs?
That's where I would start anyway...
Good luck,
Bob

Bob Adler