Subject: [Leica] Watching footie
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 07:01:43 +0200

Well, Real and Barcelona played inferior teams, and Arsenal-Tottenham at
60.000 means that Emirates was completely full. If they had played the match
at a larger stadium, they would have filled that. Same for Liverpooi-Man U:
one of the problems Liverpool has is that Anfield is smaller than the other
major teams' stadia, with the resulting financial consequences. That is
there were plans to build a new stadium elsewhere but those have been put on
hold--I believe they are looking for ways to expand Anfield instead.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain