Subject: [Leica] Watching footie
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 13:35:15 +0100

I did not want to mention the result in case some time-shifters on the US
west coast still intended to watch the match. My son, now in California, did
the right thing and got up early to watch it live, but then again, I have
raised him correctly to be a Liverpool supporter.

I don't think anyone considers Giggs to be the best all-around player on the
MUFC squad--he is more there as an inspiration for the younger players. They
were obviously hurt by the absence of Wayne Rooney, but then again,
Liverpool's Suarez was out too, still serving his suspension from last
season.

In any event, these matches are always like this: intense, hard-fought, and
usually ending 1-0 or 2-1. It is matches like that make the English league
the best in the world.

Cheers,
Nathan