Subject: [Leica] NEW ASSIGNMNT? The subject for this week IS ... "THE TWILIGHT ZONE!"
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 14:12:52 -0700

OK CREW. :-) assignment this week! :-) IN HERE BY NEXT SATURDAY MIDNIGHT!
Whatever your midnight is? Now that must help a little? ;-)  ;-)

" THE TWI-LIGHT ZONE!" This is wide-open for you to pick a subject that fits
within what you.... "the photographer" considers the "TWI-LIGHT ZONE?"
Actually I think this "SHOULD" be a wild assortment! :-)

Have a go and please one submission only. THANK YOU.
cheers,
Dr. ted:-)
Mean bugger! Right? ;-) ;-) Have fun, it's not work! Think wild imagination
stuff?