Subject: [Leica] Populating a Hawaii album
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 17:25:44 +0200

Very nice pictures Greg, I like the B&W dramatized effect, but I'm not sure
of enhancing this effect when I can imagine that the day was not so dark as
we see in the picture, I'm sorry if my point of view is too realistic, art
is too change the essence of the things as you have very well done

cheers
Lluis

El 01/09/2013, a las 00:15, Greg Rubenstein escribi?: