Subject: [Leica] My turn with Bees
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 16:22:59 -0700

Lots of great Bee photos lately.  I went out to shoot this new sunflower and
ran across a few bees of my own.

As close as I could get w/o flagrant trespassing, using the 100 APO on the
D600

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/sunflower-4152.jpg.html

Massive crop, down to a darn near 1:1 view when viewed large.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/sunflower-4152-big+crop.jpg.html

Pretty darn good lens, if I do so myself.

Comments and criticism welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] My turn with Bees)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] My turn with Bees)
Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] My turn with Bees)