Subject: [Leica] Another car reflection -- interior this time MITCH.
From: zeissler at mac.com (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 08:12:27 -0400

Thank you for the comments, Ted.  I agree with them.  This shot was taken as
I was changing lenses in the car and was completely spontaneous; by the time
I realized that it would be nice to explore it further, she was outside and
exploring afield.

Mitch Zeissler
===
   Website: http://exploratorius.us/