Subject: [Leica] Another car reflection -- interior this time MITCH.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 16:09:07 -0700

Mitch Zeissler OFFERED:
this time

> My wife, smiling because she was in one of her favorite nature places on
> her birthday:
> https://zeissler.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/20130713-00333.jpg
>
> NEX-5R with 50mm 'Lux wide open and catching the reflection from the face
> of the radio console in the car.

Hi Mitch
An interesting reflection. HOWEVER? There's too much of your wife's throat
even if she is in her favourite place on her birthday! And with a very very
nice smile. PITY! And it could've been so good!  It could've been a smasher
shot with slightly more attention in the view finder catching a bit more of
her forehead. Not much, but it moves the image into a winner to an also ran
missed moment! :-(

Sometimes I wonder how some of you lads shoot such neat photos when not "ON
ASSIGNMENT!" And when there's a challenge to meet, you blow some very
beautiful possibilities by not paying attention to that tiny bit of extra
observation in the viewfinder!

Don't feel bad, you are certainly not alone! :-)

Better "seeing the little bits next time!"

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from zeissler at mac.com (Mitch Zeissler) ([Leica] Another car reflection -- interior this time MITCH.)