Subject: [Leica] IMG: On Assignment (from Ted Grant): Car Reflection GEROGE L .
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 16:09:29 -0700

George Lottermoser showed:
Subject: [Leica] IMG: On Assignment (from Ted Grant): Car Reflection

> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=7810>

Hi George,,
An interesting bit of seeing. These are double barrel learning photos.
Colour vs B&W. As well as interesting clean looking reflections.

Despite I lean toward B&W on a general basis, the colour image has a much
better - stronger effect.

The colour is a "natural looking scene as we see it with our eyes. But the
B&W kind of sits there dull and dead! It's as there isn't any life in it and
a good example for showing how colour is far more effective compared to B&W
sometimes.

What would I do differently??? Nothing!

Thanks for the effort.
cheers,