Subject: [Leica] Mitch Z - Car reflection MITCH REFLECTION
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 16:09:45 -0700

Mitch Zeissler SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] Mitch Z - Car reflection

> From Yellowstone:
> http://zeissler.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/20130430-05299.jpg

Hi Mitch,
Interesting. However????? Why didn't you wait for the animal to lift it's
head high enough to see the full head and not chopped off as we see
here????? If I were your client this would be my instant remark?

"What good is this without the head? Just delete it and go re-shoot it if
possible? At your expense as it sure as hell wont be ours!" Or he/she might
say..... "What the hell were you thinking shooting half a head? Last time
we'll hire you for a big shoot like this!"

Your response? "Damn and I thought it was a cool shot!"  Pity, no gold nor
ironprize for this!

cheers,
Dr.ted :-)

Quote-unquote.