Subject: [Leica] Sunday Photo Walk
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 08:28:46 -0400

We (a group of 7 photographers) did a year-long project in Charlotte on the
Families of Abraham, showing the similarities of Jewish, Muslim, and
Christian families.  All of the churches, synagogues, and mosques were very
welcoming and co-operative and helped us find families to follow through
religious rituals, festivals, births, deaths, weddings and everyday life.
 The exhibit has been traveling throughout the USA and will return to
Charlotte this year:
http://www.museumofthenewsouth.org/exhibits/detail/?ExhibitId=82

Tina