Subject: [Leica] Sunday Photo Walk
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:35:04 +0530

Gerry,
Except Hinduism...(-: The one major religion that does not have a
prime deity, but many equivalent ones.

Religion is such a big business (and I have chosen the word
deliberately) nowadays that the people in charge in any religion will
not want to know. Go ahead and do the project anyway, it will be
worthwhile if you open even10-15 pairs of eyes to the truth.

Cheers
Jayanand