Subject: [Leica] X Pro Question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 14:04:23 -0400

>From what I know Zeiss made for Hasselblad which I have a set of including
the 100 3.5 is not the pie in the sky glass for medium format anymore it was
Schneider anyway they have ways now of optimizing glass for digital use and
Fuji is in on that though I cant imagine the glass made for medium format
film use would not still be a major asset though I'm starting to have
doubts.