Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Como, Colorado SUSAN & JIM
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Sue Ryan)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:26:53 -0400

Ted, I haven't printed yet (printer just went low on an ink and they're all
packed up in a storage unit - argh!) but I'm looking forward to seeing them
printed.

Thanks to everyone for all the feedback. I don't want to get into a BW vs
color debate, but I'm happy that the back and forth feedback about how I
processed in both color and BW give me food for thought regarding processing
both.

More from this shoot in a few days, more detailed images of the yards and
not landscapes.

Thanks for looking.

Sue

Sent from my iPad