Subject: [Leica] New Photo
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:16:22 -0500 (CDT)

Jim, Gerry, Jayanand, Montie, and Tina, Thanks for the comments.  Iowa has
one of the best spots for shooting Bald Eagles in the Lower 48.  We get
shooters from all over during eagle season.  Unfortunately it is also very
cold (-10F to -20F or colder) when they are most active.  But well worth the
effort.

Cheers,
gene