Subject: [Leica] 100 years of Leica- a very round number.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 19:18:00 -0400

A book which is as intelligent as it is gorgeous,
This Todd Gustavson fella is THE guy. Understands the full context of the
camera or image he is writing about. Or photographer or photo process.

I also read and own his  500 Cameras: 170 Years of Photographic Innovation
which began my new perspective on how I view this whole photography thing.
Also through the George Eastman House as publisher. Whom I think he works
for.