Subject: [Leica] BLUR - My last words.
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 10:17:09 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

My cat watches nature shows (intently) all the time, with or without sound!
She has approached the TV many times while looking at images that interest
her or jog her instincts. When birds
fly off and the camera pans to another scene, she jumps up behind the TV to
see if they went back there. ;-)

Just flickering patterns on a screen?  Or human ego running amuck as usual?

Montie