Subject: [Leica] Light and shadows
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 22:32:18 -0500

Mea culpa, but when Leica went from analog to digital, prices on bodies more
than doubled. And the new lenses seem to have followed that trend.

The monochrome body is, to me at least, the most remarkable Leica new
product these days. I'm always eager to see images from it, and wish the WWW
were able to better show their magic.

Amen, to Lluis' work!

Jeffery

Sent from my iPad