Subject: [Leica] Light and shadows
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 22:27:10 +0200

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for your very kind words and to have take the time to
wrote it. Your opinion is "humble" according to your great human
personality, but  always a Master Class! you are right, the first photo is
the best. I've catch the boy completely "a la sauvette" I was just preparing
my camera when the boy appeared in front of me and followed your frequent
advice KISS! and I've remembered you after shooting it! After this one I
went to shoot two more shots of the shadows but I'm not able to be at one
place waiting for the opportunity and I've quit the place soon.

About the Leica..., the thing is that I think I will be really not able to
use any other camera, I can't use the cameras with monitor or too many
automatic devices, I'm really happy that Leica has continued his design with
digital cameras.

Thanks again for the kind words

Cheers
Lluis