Subject: [Leica] Light and shadows
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:18:05 -0700

Lluis Ripoll showed:
 <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/L1033671BN.jpg.html>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/L1033673BN.jpg.html>
> > Leica M8, Summilux 35mm pre

Hi Lluis,

The Leica Master at it again (My God someone actually using a Leica Camera
for a change!!!!)  With light and shadows!!! :-) No question, the little boy
is by far the better of the two. Actually in a hard nose critique I don't
think the man and shadow in the second photo rates being there when you
compare both.

I believe you should've posted only the boy. My humble opinion dear friend!
;-) ;-)

However, in posting both you give us options on which is the better! :-)
As I see, a few others have picked the boy also.

But the big thing for me is someone posting photos shot with a LEICA CAMERA!
Rather than all these strange others with funny names and numbers!!! And as
it appears with a great deal of inbreeding of lenses and adapters to make
them work! :-) ;-)

Really gentlemen and ladies, it's almost blasphemy to call this the LUG any
longer considering the mish mash of funny techie cameras being bantered
about!

Once again, just my humble opinion as the world turns and changes.

However I believe Lluis will always be our Leica savior! ;-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Light and shadows)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Light and shadows)