Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Happy Vendor
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 13:52:28 +0900

Hi Tina,

I showed this photo to my wife, and she wants to try that style of carrying
our baby, Angus. Thanks for the tip!

In Japan, mothers carry babies on their backs a lot, as my wife does.
Wrapping them so they do not wriggle lets baby keep in tune with mum really
easily, and Angus always sleeps quickly when he is in his Baby Bjorn and
strapped to me or Mum.  The problem is, he too often wakes up when we lower
him to bed and unstrap the Baby Bjorn, which is a bit tricky. This Peruvian
wrap method seems just what we need!

Cheers!

Peter

PESO:

One more and it will be wine time.  Extreme back light but I would love for
this one to work:
http://www.pbase.com/image/151393294

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina