Subject: [Leica] Corpus Day 2013
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 13:03:58 +0900

Hi Luis,

some really good moments there. However, some of the photos look a little
over-manipulated towards HDR for my taste. I'm thinking especially of the
photos where there are people dressed in white.

I feel more contrast would look more natural, rather than attempting to
draw much detail from the shadows. The effect that I feel as
over-processing is most prominent for me with the girls in white robes
lifting the white chairs. I feel like I'm missing what should be a good
black-and-white photo, because it's been processed into many silvery greys.

I think the shots are great, and admire them, but think that they would be
stronger if left to reveal themselves with less prominent processing.

Best wishes,

Peter

Replies: Reply from alal at poly.edu (Akhil Lal) ([Leica] Computer for Photoshop[)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Corpus Day 2013)