Subject: [Leica] PS/LR improvements forever?
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:40:48 -0500

For me, the healing brush was a panacea for those of us using Tri-X and
scanning. Since being "forced" to digital, now a tweak that would make color
files look like Leica Monochrome would save me a lot of (future) money. And
a border that looks like the somewhat irregular edge of 35mm film would be
nice, though I already have that via a plugin.

Jeffery