Subject: [Leica] PS/LR improvements forever?
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:49:55 -0400

In view of the new subscription format, I'm wondering at its value for
those of us who are exclusively still photographers. It seems to me that
both products have already exceeded anything a former wet darkroom dude
such as myself is even capable of imagining .... so what more could I ask
for than the capabilities I already have in these programs? What more does
anyone want? Anything specific?

(I do have to admit that Adobe PS/CC just announced the ability to reduce
blurred images due camera shake - a capability built into many digital
cameras (but not M9's or MM's). I'll be exploring this asap if I decide to
go for the upgrade. )

-Lew Schwartz

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] PS/LR improvements forever?)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PS/LR improvements forever?)