Subject: [Leica] Leica M diopters (Myopia vs. Presbyopia)
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 16:17:50 -0500

I think you are referring to rubber O-rings.  They can be had in various
diameters.

I have also used adhesive-backed black felt, purchased at Wal-Mart.  A hole
punch and scissors can shape a ring to be placed on the metal rim of the
finder.  I have use this on my IIIf and various Leica auxiliary finders.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA