Subject: [Leica] FF: A couple with the OUFRO
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 22:23:40 +0000

Thanks Lluis, you can really only use the OUFRO with the M and electronic
viewfinder.

It is a ~10mm extension tube and you can get some magnification changes by
using the lens focus as well. The rose (50mm) might be about 75mm across and
the other shot (75mm) would be no more than 100mm across. It gives new
ground to mobile M close-up photography compared to the Visoflex ;-)

john

Nice ones John,

The OUFRO is an accessory I've contemplate to buy, but I do very few use of
Macro. What I think is that it can avoid the Visoflex, which is the maximum
reproduction ratio you get with it? I thought it was for the 50mm basically,
I see you have used it with the 75, I don't know the minimum focusing
distance with the  Cron 75 but with the Lux is 80 cm and if the OUFRO can be
added it could do a good combo for macro.... with difficult focusing too.

Cheers
Lluis

El 04/07/2013, a las 22:06, John McMaster escribi?: