Subject: [Leica] Leica Cameras
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 13:46:50 -0400

Thank you, Lluis.  Your opinion means a lot to me.  Being "just" a woman.
when I get emotional or angry, I cry.  It's hard to explain to Tom why I
have been sitting at the computer all morning crying.  I wrote the history
of my business to justify to myself and to him that I don't need to excuses
or justifications or explanations ;-)  !  I'm going to spend the afternoon
wallpapering and dancing!

Tina