Subject: [Leica] Leica Cameras
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 18:51:41 +0200

TINA,

I had no time to follow the discussion, and neither I wan't continue on it,
I have other things where I want employ my time. Just read few from Ted and
you now and I would like just to add two cents. You Tina, you don't need
explain neither justify your work, we know it, and I say once more
congratulations for this. It is not your fault if you have make business,
this is the target many of us wanted, it is not your fault if Leica is maybe
the best camera system ever made, everyone can do his own choice, it is not
your fault if you have bought or not bought any lens in the latest years,
you don't need justify anything, just continue showing and letting us
continue enjoy your work.

Thank you for all of this, you have been very kind telling us all these
things

Saludos desde Barcelona!
Lluis

El 02/07/2013, a las 17:38, Tina Manley escribi?: