Subject: [Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 14:11:14 -0400

I'm pretty much decided after hearing from all what I will likely do.

Will NOT buy another M8, no matter the price
Shutter similarities make me wary of M9.
Am inclined to the Fuji path at a stopgap solution with later use as
backup/panic cam
at least until the haze clears and prices decline on M9
Main fear with Fuji is lack of a local dealer, so there is no handling the
camera
I'm hesitant to buy without touching

ric