Subject: [Leica] roy..
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 19:46:20 -0500

That is a great image, IMHO.  I am age 72, and have long-time (30-40 years
or more) clients who now have dementia.  It is difficult, since I remember
them from some time ago when we were in animated discussions as to the best
tax plan.  Now my main interest is to be sure they have competent
representatives with whom I can discuss these issues, not at all a simple
task.

Ken