Subject: [Leica] Suggested Exposure for Mooning?
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 21:38:08 -0700

Sorry Robert, missed the first of this.
How far away were the leaves? 100 yards? 50? 500?
I know that with my cameras infinity starts at about 1 mile. f/5.6 for a 75
isn't all that stopped down. Perhaps try f/11, use hyper focal to your
advantage a bit, and a tripod...
Just a WAG.
By the way, tomorrow the moon rises as the sun sets (moon rise 15 minutes
after sunset). Perfect time to get a softly lit landscape with a large full
moon. Unfortunately it is supposed to be cloudy and rainy here; so I'm
counting on you!
Best,
Bob