Subject: [Leica] PESO: Bill Cunningham at the Jazz Age Picnic
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 18:04:54 +0100

Jim

It is good to know that Bill Cunningham is still around and working. I have
a fascinating documentary about him recorded from TV, and up until that
point I will confess I had never heard of him this side of the Atlantic. He
is the sort of guy I would like to meet someday. I wonder if he is still
riding his bicycle.

Nice image by the way, I am sure he would approve of it.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932