Subject: [Leica] Mini Me M release
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:55:48 -0500

On Jun 11, 2013, at 2:19 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Because this is a different class of much more compact camera.
> Personally what I think Leica should be more about.
> Barnack sized cameras not inflated M's.
>
> They're really about half the size of M's it seems to me. And weight.
> And near pocketable or pocketable. If it was not for the zoom.

I'd imagine that we have some serious size considerations
in terms of batteries, processors, screens etc.
which will determine minimum dimensions that can
actually hold the power expected.

May actually have to wait for a new level of miniaturization.

I know nothing about these matters - just speculating
what can actually be fit into x cubic mm

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com