Subject: [Leica] Two more from the park
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 05:08:08 -0400

That lens does not look very pancake like in the pix I just saw of it. Looks
like a huge Zeiss!
But checking the specs its 116 grams two grams lighter than my lightest lens
my 45mm P for pancake Nikon made by Cosina which is also chrome.

Your lens must be filled with air like Wonder Bread!
Too much yeast!

For the spontaneous near Macro work you do 4/3's and that kit seems ideal.
90mm Equivalent in 35mm Format
And focuses it says 1.64' (.5 m)
Not bad for portraits of bumble bees and family shots of frogs.