Subject: [Leica] FF sidewalk flower pot f 1/125 s at f/8.0 and be there
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 10:45:54 +0530

Well, you are the first in that case to shoot on P mode (-:
There is no argument on pros shooting on A mode, so don't go on and on about
it.
Anyway, media photographs are there to capture a newsworthy moment, so
anything goes that will do so, even low spec mobile phones! That is hardly
the gold standard for photography that others are measured by.
By the way, I never twiddle dials either, and I am never on P mode.
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad