Subject: [Leica] Adobe Creative Cloud
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 14:45:04 -0400

Someone who's been using Photoshop for every image they they've made in 23
years just isn't going to worry about it.
Its not like "the way I buy Photoshop is different now I'm not going to use
it any more" its absurd!

What I'm mainly hearing here are guys making excuses for not using software
They never used in the first place.  I would think it would not take much.
 You guys are all using Lightroom now. Four sliders whoopee!