Subject: [Leica] Fuji X Posts
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 12:29:35 -0500

On Jun 6, 2013, at 8:03 AM, Montie wrote:

> Never ceases to amaze how a craft/trade/profession that took years
> to master in order to produce a useful, tactile product is now
> accomplished (or can be) in just hours/minutes/seconds...speaking
> technically, of course, not necessarily artistically.

So true.
And so many crafts bit the dust in just 3 or 4 decades.

I do miss conversations with the "crafts people" we used to work with:
at the typesetters
at the labs
at the retouchers
at the color separators
at the presses

I also miss my:
drawing tables
pens, knives, templates, squares, triangles
enlargers, trays, squeegees, drying racks

nostalgia? probably

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com