Subject: [Leica] Fuji XE-1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 23:30:17 -0400

Ansel  is on record for feeling that ones original neg is the score and the
latest print from it your latest performance of that. (I think he was
referring to conducting an orchestra but it may have been playing piano
which he had a big background in)
Either way as printing a neg in the darkroom involves waving ones hands
around it could feel like one was conducting some musicians or maybe playing
a Steinway. I'd think the former though.

And your hand have a memory it seems for what we'd done before with the neg.
But we're moving on to something better this time. As we've lived and we've
learned.

And when you pick your snaps up from the drugstore you are a much better
driver with a much nicer car.