Subject: [Leica] DMR-Leica service
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 11:34:59 -0500 (CDT)

You could have just taken a couple of cotton swabs with alcohol and cleaned
them yourself.  Five minutes and done.  But it is good to hear they are
still doing some repair work.  I may just have to send mine in and see if
they can fix the Motor Drive issue.  Did you send in the R8/9 body also or
just the DMR?

Gene