Subject: [Leica] Fuji XE-1
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 11:40:04 +0200

Le 5 juin 13 ? 11:16, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :

> To say something to the effect that "the jpegs were so good we
> didn't need
> to shoot raw" indicates a total non understanding of the technology,
> ramifications, workflow on top of a seeming lack of care about the
> craft.

Mark, I use the x10 quite a bit for convenience - from the start I
noticed the JPEGs were about the least worse (phuzzillogix TM) I could
squeeze out the camera.
I keep shooting RAW along with JPEGs because I think I still might
rescue some takes in LR which JPEG won't allow me to do.
In any case, I always end up converting RAWs to JPEGs ...

Now I am no photographer, no printer, just a dilletante I know.
Yet there is SOME truth in what JPEG addicts state;
please believe my experience with a fuji sensor,
or try one?
;-)

Amiti?s
Philippe