Subject: [Leica] Stupid LR4 question.....
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 14:10:55 -0400

Work on a photo in Develop and get it just the way you want.  In Develop in
the left-hand panel, go to Presets.  Click the + sign to add a new preset.
 Name your preset.  There you go.  When you Import photos, go to the right
hand panel and under Apply Preset, choose the one you have just named.  It
should automatically apply all toning, curves, cropping, whatever is in
your preset.

Hope this helps.

Tina