Subject: [Leica] Stupid LR4 question.....
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 11:23:00 -0400

Save your parameters as a Preset and Import using that Preset.

It's very easy. Once you have imported photos using a Preset, you can go to
the Import Presets Menu at the bottom of the Import Dialog and choose "Save
Current Settings as a New Preset"  Then when you want to import others
using the same parameters, just choose that Preset on the right-hand side
of the Import Dialog.

Hope this helps.

Tina