Subject: [Leica] a photographer sued
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 10:24:38 -0500

As stated earlier. No. I don't want to live in a cave. I have no window
coverings at all on any of my windows. I rely on trees and other landscape
and fenestration design elements to provide adequate "visual privacy." I
planned it intentionally. If I lived in a building with a wall of glass
between me and a crowded metropolis I'd invest in window dressing which
would allow maximum light and minimal peeping; with or without "long
lenses;" whether binoculars, telescopes, or on cameras. I'm particularly
fond of the aesthetics rice paper screens - something easily opened when I
want to peep out; and closed when I feel the need for "privacy." I built,
used and enjoyed them when I lived on a street which required me to take
responsibility for my "visual privacy."

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] a photographer sued)